Wildrose FUNdamentals is an introduction to team artistic swimming for children ages 6 - 10 (exceptions may be made by contacting the head coach). It's a great way to find out if artistic swimming is right for you! Our recreation program is offered once a week on Saturday mornings for two hours at the Kinsmen Sports Centre.
Fees and Registration Details for Recreational swimmers (Subject to change before September, 2021)
Monthly Bingo Donation
|Recreational swimmers ||Saturday ||$68.00/month ||None || |
Club fees breakdown
- Registration fee, including an Aurora swim cap and nose clip: $125.
- Eight program fees installments (Oct. 1 to May 1) - see table above.
- One Casino shift required: Next Casino expected in 2020 (a $200 fee will be applied to your account per casino shift that is unfilled).
- Wardrobe items up to about $300, depending on what items you already own. Please see the wardrobe items for details.
Registration details and additional fees
Please note the following when registering your child:
- All members will be required to set up an account with RAMP, which you will use to register, pay and view your account invoices
- If you already use the RAMP interface (perhaps through another sport) you will be expanding your profile when you log in, but you do not need to create a new account
- At the time of registration you will need to choose the program you wish to register your child in - for example, Wildrose 3x week, National Stream 13-15, etc.
- Your credit card will be charged $125 (Provincial Stream) or $225 (National Stream) plus $2. The $125 or $225 pays for the registration with Synchro Alberta, and the $2.00 is for the initial charge for the Bingo and meet fees that we all pay come the fall. The $2 will go towards your monthly charge for bingo and meet fees.
- An additional $500 per year security fee will also be charged.
- You are required to have a Respect in Sport for Parents certificate number. If you haven't taken the course yet, click HERE.
- One-time per year Registration fee, including an Aurora swim cap and nose clip= $125
- Seven program dues installments (Oct. 1 to April 1) of $99.
- Wardrobe items totalling approximately $150, includes the sparkly routine suit for the team routine performances.
- Volunteering: 2 hours. A volunteering fee of $20 per hour may be assessed at the end of the season if volunteering commitments are not met.
For more information please contact the Head Coach.