Competitive Wildrose Programs
Train 2X/WEEK (WR2X)
Typically 8 to 10 years old, for birth years 2010-2011.
Swimmers should have completed Red Cross Swim Kids 3 (or equivalent). Swimmers enjoy team training and competition, including competing in individual figures skills, travelling to out-of-town meets, plus training other aquatic skills like swimming and diving. Swimmers gain a sense of achievement and team work as they have fun.
In order to protect the privacy of our swimmers we don't post practice swim times. For more information please contact the Head Coach.
- October 25-28 Optional Water Beauties Performance Camp in Las Vegas
- November 23 Capital Region Meet in Edmonton
- December 20 - January 5 Winter Holidays
- January 31 - February 2 Wildrose Competition in Calgary
- February 27 - March 1 Wildrose Qualifier in Edmonton
- April 17-19 Wildrose Classic in Lethbridge
- Water shows occur in December 2 and April 25 TBD during practice.
*Because Synchro is a team sport, swimmers are required to attend all events and may not miss practice 2 weeks prior to an event
Registration for the 2019-2020 season is now open on RAMP, our new interface and website for the Club!
Please note the following when registering your daughter(s):
- Registration on Team Unify is no longer available
- All members will be required to set up an account with RAMP, which you will use to register, pay and view your account invoices
- If you already use the RAMP interface (perhaps through another sport) you will be expanding your profile when you log in, but you do not need to create a new account
- At the time of registration you will need to choose the program you wish to register your daughter in. For example, Wildrose 4x week, National Stream 13-15, etc.
- Your credit card will be charged $125 (Provincial Stream) or $225 (National Stream) plus $2. The $125 or $225 pays for the registration with Synchro Alberta, and the $2.00 is for the initial charge (just the way the system is set up) for the Bingo and meet fees that we all pay come the fall. The $2 will go towards your monthly charge for bingo and meet fees
- Any credits (for example bingo credits) or money owing on your account today with Team Unify will transfer over once you have registered on the RAMP site. I cannot do it in advance-sorry!
You are required to have a Respect in Sport for Parents certificate number. If you haven't taken the course yet, click HERE
Fees and dues for Wildrose 2x (Subject to change before September, 2020)
- Registration fee, including an Aurora swim cap and nose clip: $125
- Eight program dues installments (Oct. 1 to May 1) of $175.45
- Coach travel expenses are paid for equally by the team members. Athlete travel costs are the responsibility of the athlete's parent/guardian.
- Seven bingo donations (Nov. 1 to May 1) of $31.50
Earn this money back by meeting your bingo commitment of 11 bingo hours! When a bingo shift is completed, a credit of $20 per hour is applied to your account.
(For details on reducing dues by working bingo shifts, see For Members > Reduce Your Dues.)
- Casino shifts required: 1 - Next Casino expected in 2020 (A $200 fee will be applied to your account per casino shift that is unfilled).
- Wardrobe items up to about $300, depending on what items you already own. Please see the wardrobe items for details.
- Volunteering: 5 hours
A volunteering fee of $20 per hour may be assessed at the end of the year if volunteering commitments aren't met.